“Why yes, I am a Certified Prophix Implementer.” Sound impressive? We think so!
We introduced the Certified Prophix Implementer (CPI) program last year, allowing our customers and partners to prove their skills with Prophix and earn rewards for their hard work. Most of all, we want to help you become experts at working with our software.
How to become a CPI
There are five steps that you must complete to receive your CPI certification:
- Administrator training course and assessment
- Administrator case study
- Detailed Planning Manager (personnel) course and assessment
- Personnel planning case study
- Prophix for the IT professional course and assessment
To fit your schedule, we have options for in-person or online training. Once you receive the initial certification, you will require some annual mandatory learning to maintain your CPI status.
Perks of being a CPI
Beyond just sounding impressive, becoming a CPI comes with several perks:
- Review new online courses that we make available free for existing CPIs
- Access information that will ensure you are up-to-date on the latest releases and new features in Prophix’s software
- Receive CPI-branded swag once you complete the program
Leslie Vázquez, a consultant with one of our distributors (Fusionworks), is our most recent graduate of the CPI program. Leslie completed his certification in less than two months, fully online, from his company’s office in Puerto Rico. Congratulations on your success, Leslie. We are proud to have you representing Prophix!
How to join
To sign up for the CPI program, send an email to email@example.com.
For more information, watch this short video.